We have been talking a lot about #Endomorph body types lately – most questions I get asked are of course about body fat.
You can lead a horse to water but you can’t make him drink, you can tell people to eat more Fruits & Vegetables but what they do when they leave the studio is up to them
I take full responsibility when somebody gets frustrated, mad, and says I suck at personal training. I am here to help people lose body fat and If I fail in some way, then I failed that person BIG time
Endomorph body types are different from my own, I feel I have a good grasp of it physically but it’s the mental & social aspect that I continue to learn something new from every day
It’s hot and humid outside & we’ve seen a little rush of new clients coming to the studio & Im not kidding when I say it’s not because we have cold air conditioning when we work out.
I believe it is because of the people who are their. It’s not like a big gym, it does not carry that atmosphere & I’m proud of that.
When a new person starts our workout they learn new things, not only from me but from all the others who workout too, it’s the environment that does that. I appreciate all you do and thank you for reading my post
If you walk on a treadmill or have a “gym” membership then I wrote this number for you.
- Builds Confidence
- Burns extra carbs and fat calories when you aren’t working out
- Improves your digestion bc you will want to eat healthy to keep your tone
- Improves immune system (eat out less, less germs, less disease)
- Increases bone density (especially important for ladies over 35)
- Improves posture and strengthens core (your love-handles are smaller)
- Improves mood (bc you look so damn good)
- Lowers blood pressure
- Improves muscular endurance (best shape of your peers)
- Makes you look good in your swim/birthday suit!