Moringa tree contains four times the amounts of vitamin A in carrots and thus can help prevent blindness.
The tree’s leaves contain high amounts of vitamin C, which is seven times more than oranges.
Moringa tree’s leaves contain twice the amount of protein and four times more calcium than milk.
Moringa is also rich in potassium it contains triple the amount in bananas.
Caffeine was isolated from coffee in 1820 by a German chemist, Friedlieb Ferdinand Runge, and in 1821 by French chemists working independently by Robiquet, Pelletier and Caventou. Found in varying quantities in the beans, leaves, and fruit of some plants, where it acts as a natural pesticide that paralyzes and kills certain insects feeding on the plants. It is most commonly consumed by humans in infusions extracted from the bean of the coffee plant and the leaves of thetea bush, as well as from various foods and drinks containing products derived from the kola nut.
So which is better for burning fat?
My personal belief is that anything natural from the earth like moringa has the potential to be far more beneficial than an alkaloid extracted from a coffee bean.
Moringa has more nutrition per gram than caffeine so with extra UMPH, u get more bang for your buck with moringa. The extra vitamins and minerals will go a long way in repairing and strengthening damaged muscle tissues from a workout. The stronger and faster your muscles recover, the more fat calories you can burn during your next workout.
Makes sense to me.
Related Articles http://davidnuckols.myzija.com/
A calorie is a calorie but some calories are “empty” calories.
Next time you grab a quick snack, choose a nutritionally dense food, such as fruits, vegetables, yogurt vs. greasy, salty, sweet processed snacks.
Whats your favorite snack?
1. This is a very nutrient-dense food. It’s low in calories yet very high in vitamins, minerals and other phytonutrients. When you consume this healthy food, you don’t need to worry about your weight-loss diet as you take in abundant, good-for-you nutrients.
This leafy green is an excellent source of vitamin K, vitamin A, magnesium, folate, manganese, iron, calcium, vitamin C, vitamin B2, potassium, and vitamin B6. It’s a very good source of protein, phosphorus, vitamin E, zinc, dietary fiber, and copper. Plus, it’s a good source of selenium, niacin, and omega-3 fatty acids.
2. One of the benefits of spinach is that this green is readily available, nearly all over the world. Even though, with its abundant nutrient profile, it sounds like an amazing super food, it’s still easy to find in the market or easy to grow. In addition, it’s affordable.
3. This is a versatile food. It can be eaten raw in a salad (and is much more nutritious than iceberg lettuce) or a green smoothie. Or it can be cooked (lightly, please) and eaten as a dish on its own or added to soups and other dishes. If boiling, use the least amount of water possible for the shortest time.
4. Spinach is loaded with flavonoids which act as antioxidants, protecting the body from free radicals. Researchers have discovered at least 13 different flavonoid compounds that act as anti-cancer substances. The various nutrients offer much in the way of disease protection.
Remember Popeye? He squeezed those cans of spinach into his mouth and instantly developed muscles and super strength. Well, he also may have been protecting himself against various illnesses and conditions.
5. Another of the benefits of spinach is that this is a heart-healthy food. It’s an outstanding source of vitamins C and A which are antioxidants that help reduce free radical amounts in the body. The antioxidants work to keep cholesterol from oxidizing. In addition, folate is good for a healthy cardiovascular system, as well as magnesium, a mineral that helps to lower high blood pressure.
6. Gastrointestinal health can be guarded by eating more of this food. The beta-carotene and vitamin C work to protect the cells of the body’s colon from the harmful effects of free radicals. Also, DNA damage and mutations in colon cells may be prevented by the folate that’s present in this green leafy vegetable.
7. Some conditions that are identified as inflammatory, such as arthritis, osteoporosis, migraine headaches, and asthma, may be helped because of the anti-inflammatory properties of some of the nutrients found in spinach.
8. Studies have shown that consumption of green leafy vegetables such as spinach may slow the age-related decline in brain function. So, eat your greens and keep working those crossword puzzles to keep your brain young and agile.
Spinach Salad with Pine Nuts
9. Have you heard of lutein? It’s a carotenoid found in spinach that is protective against eye diseases such as age-related cataracts and macular degeneration. There is some indication that it might be absorbed better if you eat it with a little fat, such as a small amount of olive oil, or the food that you’re eating it with may contain some fat.
10. The mineral iron is particularly important for menstruating women and growing children and adolescents. In comparison to red meat, spinach provides a lot less calories, is fat and cholesterol free, and an excellent source of iron. Because iron is a component of hemoglobin, which carries oxygen to all body cells, it’s needed for good energy.
We all know some dirty 4-letter words, I won’t give examples. When I was a kid I remember out of the blue calling my Dad a dirty word, he washed my mouth out with soap of course, from that point on I had a newfound respect for English as a spoken language. The diet is a big part of my job and when I hear people use diet as a dirty word, it makes me want to wash their mouths out with soap too.
Diet is what you are, not what you do. When people start a typical weight loss program, they “go on a diet,” most people make it a physical event where they stop eating cakes, cookies, pizza, and any other so called “bad” food for a period of time. Some people “on a diet” will turn the other cheek to certain foods they love while deep down inside they are about to die because they want a doughnut so bad!!
Another technique I hear all too often is the “reward food.” I personally think that is one of the dumbest things you can do to achieve health and fitness. Seriously, how many times are you really going to jump through a hoop to eat a cupcake?? “Oh, you worked out 3 times this week?” “good girl, on Saturday go have a twinkie, u deserve it!”
NOT going to happen.
Webster says diet is habitual nourishment, what you eat regularly, and that is exactly the point I want to make. Diet again is what you are, not what you do. Instead of thinking about all the things you can’t eat, shift your focus to healthy foods that you can eat. Think of ways to add more nourishment to your meals instead of taking it away.
Make a point to get the recommended 5-9 servings of fruits and vegetables each day. It sounds like a lot, but it is well worth it, because at the same time you are meeting your fiber goals and feeling more satisfied from the volume of food, you’re less likely to overeat because fruits and vegetables displace fat in the diet. And that’s not to mention the health benefits of fresh fruits and vegetables. More than 200 studies have documented the disease-preventing qualities of vitamins, minerals and phytochemicals that are found in produce. So eat it up, its good for you.
My suggestion for getting more: Work vegetables into meals instead of just serving them as a side dish on a plate. I love to take seasonal vegetables and make stir-fries, frittatas, risotto, pilafs, or layered on sandwiches. It is so easy to get a variety of vegetables and incorporate them into dishes. You might have to prepare for a meal in advance, but a wise man once said “failing to prepare is preparing to fail”.
Your body is an amazing entity, I always tell my clients, if u ever want to read a good book, read about your body. Obesity will kill anybody, being just 10lbs over your body’s ideal weight can significantly increase your risk of premature death.
So instead of concentrating on taking away bad food from what eat, try to add more nutrients to your meals and nourish your body to a respectable health and weight.
You are a product of what you do, if you eat unhealthy, feel unhealthy, look unhealthy, then you are probably unhealthy.
Now motivate someone to lose 10lbs!! GET TONED!!!