I am seeing people setting their calorie goals to low and there needs to be corrections made
Think of this
Since 1950 we have added chemicals to our bodies that were never heard of before we manufactured them and put into products we use: insecticides, cosmetic and personal-care products, cleaning solutions, paint, fuel, food, and industrial pollutants from factories.
Synthetic chemicals don’t belong inside the human body and it is only common sense to take into consideration that they’re not good for you. Some of the chemicals pass inspection because levels present are not enough to elicit harm to our bodies. Then one day they’ll have a huge recall because some food or toy slipped through the cracks and caused damage to children.
My biggest concern about these chemicals is that as we make new ones to industrialize the world, we are finding more sickness and disease. More cancer, Alzheimer’s, diabetes, obesity, aggressive flus, ADD, and immune deficiencies.
Heres some easy ways to protect yourself.
- Choose organic products.
- Eat fewer fatty and processed foods.
- Use soap and water instead of more chemically intensive household cleaners.
- Forgo optional treatments on carpet, furniture, and car upholstery.
I understand we can not eliminate our exposer to all the harmful chemicals out there but if we are aware (body awareness) then we can make change.
All of us can, if you will.
- Can Makeup Kill You? 6 Cancer Myths Exposed (lifescript.com)
- 5 Reasons to Go Organic as Early as Possible (non-toxickids.net)
- Can chemicals be washed off your fruits and vegetables? (mnn.com)