Spring is almost here and some of us are serious about burning extra body fat to be ready for summer. Here is a quick run down of things you should NOT be logging into your #myfitnesspal
If you’re looking for another BOOST to start losing fat here’s one of my tricks
- Soda – clean out all “regular” sodas and start drinking less “diets” (aspartame)
- Cut Dairy and cheese consumption – good for calcium & protein but adds extra calories
- Juices – good for vitamins but adds extra sugar calories to your diet
- Frozen Foods (tv dinners, “health choice” meals) – easy to fix but pack extra sodium and carbs
- Sauces/dressings – awesome assortment of flavors out there but most are loaded with sugar and sodium to add taste
If you spring clean your fridge I am most certain your body, your mind and overall well-being will follow. When you rid yourself of all those extra carbs, starches and sugars, your body will start to take shape by utilizing its natural fat stores from the winter for energy and you will see it all come together as the Summer months approach. You have to have a balanced approach in your nutrition and physical activity focusing on both aspects because you can’t have too much of one without the other and expect great results.
GT – Get Toned!!!
One big problem I see among clients is under-eating at breakfast and lunch, then getting home at night after work to overindulge or “blow their diet”
One of the easiest ways to help remedy this is eating early and eating often throughout the day, experiment a little to find something that works bc what you’re doing now may not be working!!
Try to eat more fruits & vegetables in the morning & protein at lunch, stay away from extra carbs, starch, sugars & processed foods at night before you go to bed. Use a food diary tool like #myfitnesspal to log and track micronutrients
If you need more nutrition tips or workouts message me and let me know how I can help