I weigh every single morning almost
Mom’s gain baby weight during pregnancy and so do Dads
I have video proof
Starting Dec 1st we will be out with The Montessori School of BG collecting food, toys and donations for the Family Enrichment Center and Meals Inc.
Meals Inc. is a group of local Bowling Green churches that deliver hot meals and food every Saturday to less fortunate families and neighborhoods. The Family Enrichment Center helps to empower families and prevent child abuse by providing education, social support, crisis intervention, and a safe environment for children and their families.
They have designated to us a specific family
Single Mom – 3 kids
Kayla 16 – wish is for shoes and anything “zebra”striped
Lilly – 2yrs she wears 2T pants and shirts, size 7 shoe, Barney, Spongebob, and coloring
Shaun – 7mo wears 9-12mo clothes likes Elmo, books, and blocks
We are want to collect a few toys, clothes and donations for the kids and all food for Meals Inc. We will pick-up and deliver all donations from your business or you can drop by the studio if you please.
Thank you very much for taking the time to give above and beyond this Christmas Season
Group/Individual $$ Donations
After 9 months of carrying a baby things will take time to get back to normal. It takes about 4 weeks for the uterus to shrink back to normal size while losing 8-20lbs of extra fluid. Once the fluid is gone, whats left is the extra FAT gained during pregnancy.
Trying to get back to the gym can sound like a good idea but things are hectic with newborns; time constraints, crazy schedule, guilt and mood swings can all make it difficult to make workouts.
Don’t sweat it, keep it simple and focus on what’s important like nutrition, your baby, and rest. Find a support group of like-minded people (neighbors, church, friends) to get ideas and help from, you’ll be surprised how creative other moms can become with little children. If you can’t dedicate a trip to the gym, think about splitting workouts up into small segments of time, 10mins is better than a big O!!
Don’t get overwhelmed and worried about a few extra pounds of fat, keep things simple and relax, you have just brought a new living being into this world and now is the time to enjoy what you have created.
If you do need extra support or workout ideas please let me know, I have an infant/crawler workout for moms called BABY WEIGHTS I would love for you to join us.
- GT Get Fit Tip: Proper Time to Hydrate During Workouts (dnfitness.wordpress.com)
- “Baby Weights” workout program (dnfitness.wordpress.com)
- GT – Get Fit tip: Heart Muscle (dnfitness.wordpress.com)
5 things you must do when pregnant with TWINS:
- Stay HYDRATED – consume 100+ ounces of water a day. When dehydration occurs your blood can become thick and harder to pump which can induce contractions and the onset of preterm labor
- Increase Calories during the day – don’t starve yourself you are eating for 3 now – increase your calorie intake around 400-600 calories. Eat up but make healthy choices bc you don’t want to add extra processed foods or chemicals
- Not Exercise TOO MUCH – a little exercise is good, but a lot is not better!! Get with a certified personal trainer to construct a personal workout you can do – 15-30mins activity is best but not too strenuous, you want to strengthen your joints, not over work them bc extra bodyweight will come
- NOT Party Hard – be a tiny dancer. Don’t jump shake your booty and slam beers down at the club – Alcohol is not good for a developing fetus – violators should be SHOT
- Stay away from the litter box – cats can carry a disease called toxoplasmosis that can cause birth defects. Get the babies daddy for this one
- Singer Mariah Carey is expecting twins (omg.yahoo.com)
I need those of you that are interested to come d0 a workout today with me, Jessie and your kids.
I have the most kids participating in my program than ever before and I’m so excited and thankful you parents are starting to include your kids.
Those of you that have brought your children before or just want to see whats going on please come on out and be a part of it.
(We will not be serving punch and cookies)