If you walk on a treadmill or have a “gym” membership then I wrote this number for you.
- Builds Confidence
- Burns extra carbs and fat calories when you aren’t working out
- Improves your digestion bc you will want to eat healthy to keep your tone
- Improves immune system (eat out less, less germs, less disease)
- Increases bone density (especially important for ladies over 35)
- Improves posture and strengthens core (your love-handles are smaller)
- Improves mood (bc you look so damn good)
- Lowers blood pressure
- Improves muscular endurance (best shape of your peers)
- Makes you look good in your swim/birthday suit!