New Study suggest over 60% chance to develop vascular diseases and heart related illnesses by drinking diet soda daily
I agree with this study although I bought 3 2l for $3 at the gas station today. Also this study only measured 2500 New Yorkers, who’s to say living in Ky it’s not greater or less of chance to die young from chronic disease?
I believe the increase in consumption of any so-called “soda”diet or not over time will have detrimental effects to health just like smoking cigarettes or taking prescription drugs in excess.
The human body can handle and adapt to almost any situation in moderation.
Even though a little bit may be good, a lot may not be better.
Try to drink less
- A Guiltless Diet Drink (lifescript.com)
- Are Sugar Substitutes Making You Fat? (lifescript.com)
- Soda Truths (beliefnet.com)
- Scientists Unveil Soda Powered Batteries! (inhabitat.com)
- Drinking Diet Soda While Pregnant Linked to Premature Delivery (aolhealth.com)
- Drinking Soda Increase Risk of Kidney Disease (chicagonow.com)