I hope you make it out to vote today
Even more, I hope that you don’t vote for and get a bunch of broken promises for your effort
Something I have been saying since I moved to Bowling Green in 1998, I am going to run for Mayor 2016, my name will be on the ballot in 2016, that I promise!!
Another promise I am making to all my clients and standing by is that for the next 16 days (including Mon) it is my mission to help you this Thanksgiving be one you can enjoy without feeling guilty or being hard on yourself.
The next 16 days of workouts I am certain you will burn at least 600-800 calories a workout, if you just show up & complete the structured exercises you will have burned all the calories you can eat for a bountiful thanksgiving dinner.
The average person eats a total of 5000-6000 calories all day on Thanksgiving & You have the opportunity to burn around 7ooo calories showing up and doing about 9 workouts till Thurs
That is something you can count on and believe!!
July 4th is fun, dont make it a drag by worrying about what your going to eat.
Keep these 5 tips in mind
- Eat small – don’t fill up the biggest plate with tons of food, keep it small and simple
- Share – easy way to save calories is to give them away, split a hamburger with somebody or give the last few bites to the dogs
- Eat protien first – save the casseroles for Thanksgiving, eat the vegatables instead
- Moderate – taste all the treats, try to sample something you like. Don’t pig out
- Drink smart – be accountable for the sodas and alchohol you drink, some cans are two servings, your body will burn all the alcohol first
Happy Birthday America