Here are some choices you can grab on the go here in Bowling Green.
Check out the list on IVilliage Health
10 Fast Food Lunches Under 500 Calories
Chicken Gordita Supreme
Total: 490 calories and 21 grams protein is my favorite
- 5 Tips For Eating At a Fast Food Restaurant (dietriffic.com)
Taylor doing the “chicken dance” with a crowd by herself – Happy Birthday
McDonald’s: Premium Bacon Ranch Salad with Grilled Chicken
Adding bacon adds flavor plus a little extra protein.
Use only half the dressing.
Fast Food Lunch:
Chick-fil-A® Southwest Chargrilled Salad
17 grams carbs
25 grams protien
8 grams fat
Slices of spicy grilled chicken on a fresh blend of Romaine lettuce, with shredded red cabbage and carrots, vine-ripened grape tomatoes, a roasted corn and black bean relish and a subtle blend of Monterey Jack and Cheddar cheeses. Served with tortilla strips and spicy dressing.
- Healthful Salads: A Weight Loss Solution (lifescript.com)
- Recipes for Health: Orange Chicken With Vegetables (nytimes.com)
- More quick-to-fix sandwich recipes (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
Grilled all white meat chicken breast, fresh lettuce, ripe tomatoes and light ranch dressing all wrapped up in a warm flour tortilla. Like a delicious pocket of goodness just waiting for you to take it home.
- Eating Out? 10 Diet-Busting Restaurant Dishes (lifescript.com)
- Why eat at a chain Wednesday: Mojo’s on 86th (desmoinesisnotboring.com)
- A Amazing and Easy Meal Hummus Grilled Chicken Wraps (notecook.com)