Some of my best clients come from BAC and Total Fitness here in Bowling Green
Top 3 reasons their patrons decide to try out my GT Fitness
- intimidated by the big gym (some women feel like “meat”)
- feel alone bc they don’t know what exercises to do or how to “diet”
- they can’t afford a personal trainer
I wouldn’t have a job without them – I owe it all to Rob and Todd for motivating me to be something different from they
- Personal Trainer: What I Really Do (futuretwit.com)
Big upper body day – We have a great workout targeting shoulders, chest, bicpes, triceps, and abs.
I am using dumbells, machines, suspension training (TRX), a pole, cable machine and aerobic steps.
Watch the cam today #GTfitBG and you will see us in action and the best part of today’s workout is that if you look closely this workout fits all, you will see a nice range of ages from 8yrs old – 67yrs old.
Some gyms in Bowling Green like BAC and Total Fitness do not allow children to train with their moms and dads, not only do I allow it, I loathe the thought of not doing it!!
If you see us doing something today and have any questions please leave a comment, I woiuld love to help you too.
Does this exercise increase your “efficiency” to burn carbohydrates and fat over time?
Do you eat more calories (fruits&vegs) now than before and still lose body fat?
Does the exercise you enjoy most make you see a difference in your metabolism?
Exercise is can be any structured physical activity.
You don’t need a 12 – month gym membership for that.
Go out and do something FUN!!
- GT Get Fit Tip: Beat these Bad Habits to Help You Get Toned (dnfitness.wordpress.com)
- Morning, noon, and/or night? (aleecehoelscher.wordpress.com)