Category Archives: YouTube
Looking back one day we will ask ourselves
“Why did we ever let young humans operate a driving vehicle?”
- What it’s like inside Google’s driverless cars (blogs.chron.com)
This a sample of the workout we did today for Abs – this workout focused on Abs and hip flexors -meaning you will feel it tomorrow
- GT Get Fit Tip: Gym “memberships” (dnfitness.wordpress.com)
Back pain is caused when the lumbar push against the nerves that run through the spine.
Some of the most common causes of PAIN are
The irritation and inflammation is sometimes so brutal tha people will resort to narcotics and their side effects just to get through the day.
Think back to Dolly, the TA is what wraps around your stomach and helps you squeeze in and out when you breathe and sing. The TA supports the spine and helps keep it erect and intact while the body is torqued or put under physical stress throughout the day.
Back pain is not normal so if you break it down to the cause you help build from the source up. Try these simple exercises for starters
also watch : HARD (but correct) way to do PLANKS
- Transverse Abdominis Muscles (fitnesstipsforlife.com)
One American eats as much as 43 Africans in one lifetime.
Jason Clay is a WWF vice-president who works with big corporations to transform the global markets they operate in, so we can produce more with less land, less water and less pollution. Full bio and more links
- Carb-load, But Don’t Get Weighed Down (lifescript.com)
- Power Up After Your Workouts (lifescript.com)
- Is Your Low-Carb Diet Compromising Your Health? (lifescript.com)
- The Rat Poison Packaging Art of Jason Clay Lewis (odditycentral.com)
- Help children develop eating healthy habits (abclocal.go.com)
- ‘Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show’ Episode 365: Low-Carb Pioneer Dr. Ron Rosedale Focuses On The Role Of Leptin (livinlavidalowcarb.com)