Category Archives: Workouts
My best month of total fat loss as a personal trainer was 212lbs/fat January of 2009
This month in June we may not hit more than -50lbs/fat for the whole month
I’m actually proud of that, most my clients have been on VACATION and having FUN!!!
watch the studio cam and see us doing squats with dumbbells and glute kickbacks. Everyday we target a different major muscle groups to maximize our calorie burn and thoroughly train our physique. We are not here to get big, we workout to GET TONED!!
check it out – #GTfitBG
- GT Fit: Tools in your Tool bag to Progress Weight Loss (dnfitness.wordpress.com)
- New GT Workout Cam – watch how we burn Fat (dnfitness.wordpress.com)
I found this on Tumblr
- Apple’s Visionary Redefined Digital Age – New York Times (nytimes.com)
This a sample of the workout we did today for Abs – this workout focused on Abs and hip flexors -meaning you will feel it tomorrow
- GT Get Fit Tip: Gym “memberships” (dnfitness.wordpress.com)
I want to teach people about “body awareness” and how to lose body fat, which starts by “detoxing” the body of extra fats, carbohydrates and sugars. A person has to be mindful of what goes into the body and how much they want vs. what they need. There is no other way.
Eat to live, not live to eat. Choose between quality and quantity. Quality is more nutritious for the body. Quantity is to hard on the body because of toxic fat stores.
You have to negate the extra calories (sugar/candy)from the diet if they can not be eaten with control. You have to be a responsible cookie owner!!
You have to be in control and accountable for your self. if you think you need help, help yourself.
Self help is the best help.
- Nutrition Diet Plan: Healthy Eating Diet for Weight Management (balancing-meals.suite101.com)
- Registered Dietician Jayson Hunter on How Much Protein You Need (blog.stephenholtfitness.com)
- No Sugar, No Flour â No Problem! (lifescript.com)
- The Benefits of Going Sugar Free (momblognetwork.com)
- Which Diet Is Right for You? (lifescript.com)
- The Scoop on Sugar (lifescript.com)
Thats what I work for. Its EXPECTED.
Back to school time means time to measure. I have made appointments starting Tues and Thurs this month.
Make sure you meet with me and measure to set new goals. We will train through FALL break and remeasure again.
Now is the time to get your mind right about being fit for Xmas. What better time to be in your best health then around your family?
get up, get fit, get toned
- Best Selling Author & Internationally Recognized Fitness Celebrity Releases Much Anticipated Literary Work “The Jennifer Nicole Lee Fitness Model Diet” (prweb.com)
- Video: Joey Barton celebrates goal with Hitler salute (offthepost.info)
- Cameron Diaz: The Most Dangerous Celebrity (thehollywoodgossip.com)
One of the first things I tell women that come to train with me is to wear comfortable clothing. We do all sorts of different exercises and without the proper attire your workout could suffer.
1. Lululemon Groove Pants
If you’ve never tried Lululemon pants, you must! So much chicer than your average pair of baggy sweatpants, Lululemon’s Groove pants are the holy grail of stretchy pants–they’re thick but not too thick, just the right length, and come in numbered sizes instead of your standard S, M, and L. If you’re a tall girl, you’re in luck–Lulu makes long lengths as well!
One caveat: Groove pants start at $98. But these pants will make any butt, big or small, look FAN-TAS-TIC. Plus, you’ll wear the heck out of them, so the price is worth it! Groove pants are great for yoga or pilates due to their stretchy construction and movable fit, but they can also make a seamless transition to class attire in a pinch–talk about versatile.
Find a Lululemon store and shop online for a huge selection and special exclusives, like the Dark Denim luon pair featured above.
2. Nike Tempo Running Shorts
Available in a plethora of fun colors, Nike‘s Tempo shorts are a favorite pick among female college students, athletes or otherwise. A perennial warm weather favorite, you’ve probably noticed girls on campus in these shorts. If you’re in the market for new exercise bottoms of your own, Tempos are definitely the way to go.
Made from Nike’s special Dri-Fit fabric that wicks away sweat to keep you dry, Tempo shorts feature a 3 inch inseam, built-in briefs, and mesh side panels in contrasting colors. Don’t have time to change before class? Throw on a graphic T, a hoodie, and flip flops for a look that is casual and sporty.
3. C9 Champion Sports Bra
The inexpensive Champion line sold at Target makes my favorite sports bra ever. Their bras fit well, don’t lose their elasticity over time, and provide great support, plus they come in super cute colors and patterns. If you have a large bust, Champion bras might not work for you, but definitely head to Target and try one on just to be sure.
At under $20, these bras are an absolute must have–in more colors than one! Get to your nearest Target store and pick one up, or check out the selection at Target.com.
4. Under Armour HeatGear Tank Top
Under Armour’s HeatGear tank tops are great in and out of the gym. They come in a variety of colors, have a comfortable compression fit, cute racerback, built in bra, and a flattering long length.
Of course, these tanks also boast some great technological features, too–the HeatGear fabric wicks away moisture to keep you cool, and the fabric has anti-microbial properties, plus an impressive 30+ SPF sun protection which will come in handy if you’re taking your workouts outside.
While probably not appropriate for everyday classes, in an emergency, the HeatGear top is okay for normal wear, especially because of its long length. True story: when I locked myself out of my house this summer and needed to go to a nearby grocery store to use a phone, I was so glad I was wearing this top and a pair of shorts instead of a sports bra!
repost from CollegeFashion.net
- One Swarovski Sports Bra That Costs As Much As 2 Years At The Gym (shefinds.com)
- Why Should Lingerie Models Have All the Fun? (lifescript.com)
- Gallery: World’s Worst Workout Wear (thegloss.com)
- Workout Clothes Youâll Want to Wear (lifescript.com)