Category Archives: RESULTS
today I want to post and say something a little more personal. I usually post “business” stuff or things related to health & fitness on my blog & Facebook to motivate & teach the folks at the studio
My posts aren’t for everyone and I know that, plus there is ample room for improvement which makes me very happy as well
I have met so many different people doing personal training in Bowling Green (the mom, dad, wife, kids, girlfriend, grandma-pa, the alone ones, the depressed & happy ones, also the sick, weak, mentally, socially and physically challenged ones too. Don’t forget the lairs, cheaters, rich, poor, religious & atheist to name a few) I am so amazed and blessed to meet you
Most important though and the one I appreciate most about my work dealing with everyday people, and that’s the excuses. I heard them all especially when it comes to this 10 day food challenge
You wouldn’t believe the excuses people give to me why they can’t eat better quality foods!!
It actually infuriates me, what earthly human being would not benefit from healthy daily nourishment to their body and why?
If you have an answer or comment please share – I can list some excuses for you to so maybe you can have a better one next time – Haha jk!!
My best month of total fat loss as a personal trainer was 212lbs/fat January of 2009
This month in June we may not hit more than -50lbs/fat for the whole month
I’m actually proud of that, most my clients have been on VACATION and having FUN!!!
Some health officials and fitness experts are wanting to make policy to ban restaurants from including toys in meals that have more than 485 kcals or 600 mg of sodium, and meals that have more than 35% of total kcals from Fat or 10% from added sugar.
I personally am in favor of making healthy options available but I wouldn’t consider a “ban” instead they could eliminate unhealthy options with no toys in favor of the healthy choices with toys?
This is America #dowhatyoulike
How bout them apples?
HOW MUCH CAN YOU BURN?
- “Billy Ray Cyrus Files for Divorce From Wife Tish After 17 Years” and related posts (usmagazine.com)
- “Apple cancels white iPhone 4?” and related posts (boygeniusreport.com)
- out of sight out of mind – still weigh and forget about
- Affordable: $160
- GREAT for the “Public Humiliation Diet” (a weight-loss program which enlists one’s friends and sometimes the public at large in keeping a dieter on track)
- Practical – I have to justify my purchases and this makes since to me
There you go – I am seriously considering buying one for the studio.
- Why the Scale Lies (lifescript.com)
- Wi-Fi Body Scale WiThings Packs on $3.8M for Public Humiliation Diets (nytimes.com)
Your body internal “clock” – You natuarally want to sleep 2 times a night – between 8pm and 12am and again around 2am and Sunrise with some quiet bed meditation time. Most people’s stress and “modern ways” alter this natural phenomenon.
“chickity-check yo self before you wreck yo self” O’Shea Jackson
Canadian: Jessa Gamble: Our natural sleep cycle
I believe that teaching and motivating Bowling Green is the answer to Kentucky’s own health crisis. By taking charge and inspiring individuals to be responsible for a standard of health, My hope is that in 10 years (2020) Kentucky will separate itself from the current Obesity epidemic that it faces.
- cook more healthfully and seek out fresh fruits and vegetables
- reduce sodium intake to 1,500 milligrams per day
- cut back on sugary sodas and beverages
- eat less saturated fat
- eat more seafood and low-fat dairy products
- 2hrs of physical activity week for adults and 1hr a day for our children
My goal is to motivate you to motivate someone else not by what you say, but by what you do. That is my mission, my purpose to teach exercise science so people can learn to burn body fat and get toned with ease .
Can you motivate someone to lose weight and get toned?
All of us can, if you will.
- Kentucky’s ‘Safeguarding Our Seniors’ Initiative is a Positive Step, Bowling Green Attorney Says (prweb.com)
- Kentucky USDA/Rural Housing Areas (kentuckyfirsttimehomebuyer.com)
- Bunning predicts Paul win in Ky. (politico.com)