Category Archives: Nutrition Tips
Nutrition info and tips
Ham Omelet Sandwich:
13 g fat
4.5 g saturated fat
85 mg cholesterol
870 mg sodium
1 g fiber
Ham Omelet Sandwich.
Burger King describes the sandwich as:
I want to teach people about “body awareness” and how to lose body fat, which starts by “detoxing” the body of extra fats, carbohydrates and sugars. A person has to be mindful of what goes into the body and how much they want vs. what they need. There is no other way.
Eat to live, not live to eat. Choose between quality and quantity. Quality is more nutritious for the body. Quantity is to hard on the body because of toxic fat stores.
You have to negate the extra calories (sugar/candy)from the diet if they can not be eaten with control. You have to be a responsible cookie owner!!
You have to be in control and accountable for your self. if you think you need help, help yourself.
Self help is the best help.
- Nutrition Diet Plan: Healthy Eating Diet for Weight Management (balancing-meals.suite101.com)
- Registered Dietician Jayson Hunter on How Much Protein You Need (blog.stephenholtfitness.com)
- No Sugar, No Flour â No Problem! (lifescript.com)
- The Benefits of Going Sugar Free (momblognetwork.com)
- Which Diet Is Right for You? (lifescript.com)
- The Scoop on Sugar (lifescript.com)
Evidence suggests (read report here) that consumption of one egg per day is not associated with risk of coronary heart disease (CHD) or stroke in healthy adults.
If you have Type 2 Diabetes or high blood pressure, then increase in cholesterol in eggs will increase your risk of Cardiovascular Disease
Thats what I work for. Its EXPECTED.
Back to school time means time to measure. I have made appointments starting Tues and Thurs this month.
Make sure you meet with me and measure to set new goals. We will train through FALL break and remeasure again.
Now is the time to get your mind right about being fit for Xmas. What better time to be in your best health then around your family?
get up, get fit, get toned
- Best Selling Author & Internationally Recognized Fitness Celebrity Releases Much Anticipated Literary Work “The Jennifer Nicole Lee Fitness Model Diet” (prweb.com)
- Video: Joey Barton celebrates goal with Hitler salute (offthepost.info)
- Cameron Diaz: The Most Dangerous Celebrity (thehollywoodgossip.com)
If you are right handed, you will tend to chew food on the right side your mouth
If you are left handed, you will tend to chew food on the left side of your mouth.
If your more than ten pounds overweight your chewing too much food period.
We have all seen it, some even sport it.
I really used to look down on all the girls in college that dressed up on Friday and Saturday nights to go honky tonkin to shake their grove thang and let the muffin tops shine.
I’m not a fan.
I’m not trying to poke Pillsbury dough-boy fun here to get a laugh, I am serious about these muffin tops. The body types matter the most in my opinion, nothing is worse than a “skinny-fat” person like we say on the Tony Rose Morning Show. Some body types just store more fat, so they have to change up their routines to accommodate for this body type.
Some bodies are medium to large frames, that’s fine but anything over ten pounds can become detrimental to your health. I write and answer questions about diet all the time, I even have a running lists of healthy fast food options. Diet is just as important as exercise and rest, you have to have all three, a combination of what works best for you.
I just want to bring attention to the fact that it’s not always about what you weigh, it’s about how much body fat you have. If you’re not where you want to be then there’s an opportunity to make it right.
Or there is always the last resort
July 4th is fun, dont make it a drag by worrying about what your going to eat.
Keep these 5 tips in mind
- Eat small – don’t fill up the biggest plate with tons of food, keep it small and simple
- Share – easy way to save calories is to give them away, split a hamburger with somebody or give the last few bites to the dogs
- Eat protien first – save the casseroles for Thanksgiving, eat the vegatables instead
- Moderate – taste all the treats, try to sample something you like. Don’t pig out
- Drink smart – be accountable for the sodas and alchohol you drink, some cans are two servings, your body will burn all the alcohol first
Happy Birthday America