Category Archives: Body Types
We have been talking a lot about #Endomorph body types lately – most questions I get asked are of course about body fat.
You can lead a horse to water but you can’t make him drink, you can tell people to eat more Fruits & Vegetables but what they do when they leave the studio is up to them
I take full responsibility when somebody gets frustrated, mad, and says I suck at personal training. I am here to help people lose body fat and If I fail in some way, then I failed that person BIG time
Endomorph body types are different from my own, I feel I have a good grasp of it physically but it’s the mental & social aspect that I continue to learn something new from every day
It’s hot and humid outside & we’ve seen a little rush of new clients coming to the studio & Im not kidding when I say it’s not because we have cold air conditioning when we work out.
I believe it is because of the people who are their. It’s not like a big gym, it does not carry that atmosphere & I’m proud of that.
When a new person starts our workout they learn new things, not only from me but from all the others who workout too, it’s the environment that does that. I appreciate all you do and thank you for reading my post
If your goal is to lose weight, particularly Fat weight then remember these 3 rules
1. Body Awareness
3. Measured Results
You won’t know where you’re going if you don’t know where you’ve been
1. Body awareness – being accountable for what you put in and take away from your body
2. Metabolism – your body’s ability to burn Fat, Sugars & Carbohydrates
3. Measured Results – you have to measure your body and training program every 4-6wks to track progress and make the essential changes that are needed to progress & achieve your desired goals
- GT Fit: Tools in your Tool bag to Progress Weight Loss (dnfitness.wordpress.com)
Watch this video to see your body type – these are different names to describe the same Ectomorph, Endomorph and Mesomorph bodies
Knowing what your type is can help you make better decisions on how you eat and exercise
- GT Get Fit Tip: Be Your Best Body Type (dnfitness.wordpress.com)
- GT Get Fit Tip: Visceral Fat Picture worth 250lbs (dnfitness.wordpress.com)
- GT Get Fit Tip: Woman who take Steroids and Workout (dnfitness.wordpress.com)