Category Archives: About Me
- overall standard of health
Setting health standards will directly effect the learning and productivity opportunities our children will receive by presenting themselves as distinguished individuals.
Talking about no child left behind, no child should be malnourished and limited in physical activity. Under stimulated kids loaded on sugar with pent up energy is asking for trouble. Blood flow does a body good. Let the stress out.
- Kentucky misses out on federal education funding (bgdailynews.com)
- Ky. governor criticizes Paul’s ‘radical philosophy’ (thegrio.com)
- Gov. Beshear Makes Weatherization Program Announcements (eon.businesswire.com)
- Kentucky Republicans Think Beshear is Vulnerable (politicalwire.com)
- MVR Celebrates Ribbon Cutting of Frankfort Plastic Recycling and Manufacturing Facility (eon.businesswire.com)
Watch this one handed super launch my uncle does on this mini remote control plane
- Rc Planes Take You Up in the Clouds (radiocontrolhobbies.co.cc)
- What Grok Can Teach Us About Leisure Time (marksdailyapple.com)
- Save Money by Putting a Dollar-Per-Hour Value on Your Leisure Time [Personal Finance] (lifehacker.com)
- Physiotherapy reduces pain in patients with shoulder problems (news-medical.net)
I want to teach people about “body awareness” and how to lose body fat, which starts by “detoxing” the body of extra fats, carbohydrates and sugars. A person has to be mindful of what goes into the body and how much they want vs. what they need. There is no other way.
Eat to live, not live to eat. Choose between quality and quantity. Quality is more nutritious for the body. Quantity is to hard on the body because of toxic fat stores.
You have to negate the extra calories (sugar/candy)from the diet if they can not be eaten with control. You have to be a responsible cookie owner!!
You have to be in control and accountable for your self. if you think you need help, help yourself.
Self help is the best help.
- Nutrition Diet Plan: Healthy Eating Diet for Weight Management (balancing-meals.suite101.com)
- Registered Dietician Jayson Hunter on How Much Protein You Need (blog.stephenholtfitness.com)
- No Sugar, No Flour â No Problem! (lifescript.com)
- The Benefits of Going Sugar Free (momblognetwork.com)
- Which Diet Is Right for You? (lifescript.com)
- The Scoop on Sugar (lifescript.com)
I live in KY, the frontline in the War on Poverty in America.
My belief is that for this state to make a turnaround we have to focus on women and children. The percentages of low birth weight babies, children in poverty and children in single-parent families has increased over the past 10 years in KY.
IMHO, everything in the past 50yrs has failed us to a certain degree. Our education system, our industry, our healthcare and “common wealth” in general have all produced a state that is the lowest in every major statistical category. We are poverty in America.
- respiratory problems
- difficulty feeding (malnourished, dehydrated)
- vision problems
- behavior problems
- learning disabilities
- mental disease
- also linked to obesity and diabetes
Kentucky has one of the highest rates of women who smoke during pregnancy. About 30.5 percent of Kentucky women who are of child-bearing age smoke. Smoking while pregnant leads to low-birth weight babies.
- Tracing the Roots of Obesity Back to the Womb (time.com)
- Obesity Prevention Begins Before Birth (prnewswire.com)
- Sociological study links state tax credit programs to higher birth weight (eurekalert.org)
- Preterm births higher among overweight and obese mothers (eurekalert.org)
- Sociological study links state tax credit programs to higher birth weight (scienceblog.com)
I believe that teaching and motivating Bowling Green is the answer to Kentucky’s own health crisis. By taking charge and inspiring individuals to be responsible for a standard of health, My hope is that in 10 years (2020) Kentucky will separate itself from the current Obesity epidemic that it faces.
- cook more healthfully and seek out fresh fruits and vegetables
- reduce sodium intake to 1,500 milligrams per day
- cut back on sugary sodas and beverages
- eat less saturated fat
- eat more seafood and low-fat dairy products
- 2hrs of physical activity week for adults and 1hr a day for our children
My goal is to motivate you to motivate someone else not by what you say, but by what you do. That is my mission, my purpose to teach exercise science so people can learn to burn body fat and get toned with ease .
Can you motivate someone to lose weight and get toned?
All of us can, if you will.
- Kentucky’s ‘Safeguarding Our Seniors’ Initiative is a Positive Step, Bowling Green Attorney Says (prweb.com)
- Kentucky USDA/Rural Housing Areas (kentuckyfirsttimehomebuyer.com)
- Bunning predicts Paul win in Ky. (politico.com)
I believe that motivating people and business is the answer to our Kentucky’s own health crisis. My goal is to help educate and separate our state from the current Obesity epidemic it faces by inspiring individuals to be responsible for a standard of health.
I believe if you lose 10lbs then Ky will be a healthier state that’s WHY!!
All of Us can if You will.
- CDC: Obesity Is A “Major Public Health Threat” (meltingmama.net)
- Big Kids: things parents can do to fight childhood obesity (holykaw.alltop.com)