David’s GT Fitness10-day Food Challenge – new challenge starts Aug 1st
Are You Ready? August 1st back to school and back to the Food Challenge.
The slate is clean, time to start food challenge #2, notice I did not say diet?
I do not believe in diets really, I believe some people are what they eat and I want to challenge them mentally, physically and socially to make a difference for 10-days, especially when you get around peers and colleagues.
1. Mental – you have to be conscious and aware mentally of what you are going to eat and not give in to cheap, fast food
2. Physical – going above and beyond to acquire real fruits and vegtables, go to the farmers market, plant a garden, and physically avoid going out to eat for 10-days
3. Social – you will set yourself apart from others. You will be eating natural, light, and not succumbing to social pressure to make bad choices.
This is not a “fad diet” this a process to teach you first about Body Awareness, Metabolism and help you Get Toned!!!!
- GT Food Challenge Weigh In (dnfitness.wordpress.com)
- GT Get Fit Tip: Weigh Yourself in the Morning (dnfitness.wordpress.com)
- GT Get Fit Tip: Good Food for Lunch (dnfitness.wordpress.com)
Posted on July 13, 2012, in Home and tagged body awareness, challenge 2, Eating, fad diet, farmers market, Fast food, food challenge., Food faddism, health, healthy-living, Peer pressure, Shopping, Vegetable, weight loss. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.