GT Fit: Tools in your Tool bag to Progress Weight Loss
Want to progress your weight loss? Try adding some tools to your tool bag
1. Looking in the mirror ( yes you can flex ladies)
2. taking pictures every week
3. measurements and re-measure
4. How your clothes fit
5. What your friends and colleagues say about you when they see you again
6. comments from strangers
7. your total weight that is body fat lbs
9. your total weight that is lean muscle tissue lbs
10. Your body fat percentage (most important for women, not total weight)
You have to have a way to measure & track progress. I personally like to see my performance go up in my workouts but some people love to look at the numbers to see change. Doesn’t matter how you look at it but when friends and strangers make comments about you getting in shape then you know you are doing something.
Best part about that is you will motivate them to be fit too!!!
- GT Fit live workout: Bicep/Tricep work (dnfitness.wordpress.com)
Posted on April 27, 2012, in Home and tagged Adipose tissue, Body composition, body fat, Body fat percentage, david nuckols, Dual-energy X-ray absorptiometry, fat, fitness, gt fitness, health, lean muscle tissue, measurement, Muscle, Shopping, Sports, Supplements, Support Groups, weight loss. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.