GT Get Fit Tip: 5 ways to “Spring Clean” Your Body and Burn More Fat
Spring Clean this week and lose more body fat by trying these 5 (body) cleaning tips
If you’re looking for another BOOST or trick to start losing fat again here’s my Hi-5 to that
- Soda – clean out all “regular” sodas and start drinking less “diets” (aspartame)
- Cut Dairy and cheese consumption – good for calcium & protein but adds extra calories
- Don’t keep extra Juices – good for vitamins but adds extra sugar calories to your diet
- Frozen Foods (tv dinners, “health choice” meals) – easy to fix but pack extra sodium and carbs
- Sauces/dressings – awesome assortment of flavors out there but most are loaded with sugar and sodium to add taste
If you spring clean your fridge I am most certain your body, your mind and overall well-being will follow. When you rid yourself of all those extra carbs, starches and sugars, your body will start to take shape by utilizing its natural fat stores from the winter for energy and you will see it all come together as the Summer months approach. You have to have a balanced approach in your nutrition and physical activity focusing on both aspects because you can’t have too much of one without the other and expect great results.
- GT Get Fit Tip: Be Your Best Body Type (dnfitness.wordpress.com)
- GT Get Fit Tip: BMR (metabolism) (dnfitness.wordpress.com)
- GT Get Fit Tip: Your Body Type in Video (dnfitness.wordpress.com)
Posted on March 14, 2011, in GT Get Fit Tip and tagged Adipose tissue, Aspartame, Boost (beverage), Calorie, Carbohydrate, Frozen food, health, Juice, Muscle, nutrition, Soft drink, sugar. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.