We ALL need a HI-5
By this time of year, some people are stuck in a plateau and not seeing results they once did in the beginning of a new diet or workout program. You really just need another boost in your nutrition or exercise routine to give your body a JOLT!
If you’re looking for another BOOST or trick to start losing fat again here’s my Hi-5 to that
- Soda – stop “regular” sodas and start drinking less “diets” (aspartame)
- Cut Dairy and cheese consumption – good for calcium & protein but adds extra calories to burn
- Don’t keep extra Juices – good for vitamins but adds extra sugar calories to your diet
- Frozen Foods (tv dinners, “health choice” meals) – easy to fix but pack extra sodium and carbs
- Sauces/dressings – awesome assortment of flavors out there but most are loaded with sugar and sodium just for taste
The refrigerator is an easy place to start, everyday at the studio we talk about 40 other ways to burn fat. The trick is to find what works best for you.
You have a life, make yours better
- Does Drinking Soda Dehydrate You? (brighthub.com)