KY Gov Beshear’s gets an “F” for failure to lead states in education reform
- overall standard of health
Setting health standards will directly effect the learning and productivity opportunities our children will receive by presenting themselves as distinguished individuals.
Talking about no child left behind, no child should be malnourished and limited in physical activity. Under stimulated kids loaded on sugar with pent up energy is asking for trouble. Blood flow does a body good. Let the stress out.
- Kentucky misses out on federal education funding (bgdailynews.com)
- Ky. governor criticizes Paul’s ‘radical philosophy’ (thegrio.com)
- Gov. Beshear Makes Weatherization Program Announcements (eon.businesswire.com)
- Kentucky Republicans Think Beshear is Vulnerable (politicalwire.com)
- MVR Celebrates Ribbon Cutting of Frankfort Plastic Recycling and Manufacturing Facility (eon.businesswire.com)
Posted on August 24, 2010, in About Me, Home and tagged American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009, Education, Education reform, health, kentucky, North Carolina, Organizations, Rhode Island, Steve Beshear, United States. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.