Save world hunger, eat less Carbs #gettoned
One American eats as much as 43 Africans in one lifetime.
Jason Clay is a WWF vice-president who works with big corporations to transform the global markets they operate in, so we can produce more with less land, less water and less pollution. Full bio and more links
- Carb-load, But Don’t Get Weighed Down (lifescript.com)
- Power Up After Your Workouts (lifescript.com)
- Is Your Low-Carb Diet Compromising Your Health? (lifescript.com)
- The Rat Poison Packaging Art of Jason Clay Lewis (odditycentral.com)
- Help children develop eating healthy habits (abclocal.go.com)
- ‘Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show’ Episode 365: Low-Carb Pioneer Dr. Ron Rosedale Focuses On The Role Of Leptin (livinlavidalowcarb.com)
Posted on August 16, 2010, in body awareness, health marketing, Home, Your Body, YouTube and tagged Arts, Biodiversity, body fat, Crafts, david nuckols, fitness, get toned, healthy food choice, International finance, Modeling Compounds, nutrition, sports medicine, TED, tv and obesity, United States, Water, World Wide Fund for Nature. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.