Empowering the Everyday Woman: #gettoned
If you walk on a treadmill or have a “gym” membership then I wrote this number for you.
- Builds Confidence
- Burns extra carbs and fat calories when you aren’t working out
- Improves your digestion bc you will want to eat healthy to keep your tone
- Improves immune system (eat out less, less germs, less disease)
- Increases bone density (especially important for ladies over 35)
- Improves posture and strengthens core (your love-handles are smaller)
- Improves mood (bc you look so damn good)
- Lowers blood pressure
- Improves muscular endurance (best shape of your peers)
- Makes you look good in your swim/birthday suit!
Posted on July 26, 2010, in body awareness, Get Toned Fitness Studio with David Nuckols, Home, Your Body and tagged body fat, david nuckols, empowered, get toned, heart health, nutrition, personal trainer, sports medicine, tv and obesity, weight training benefits, women, workout meal. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.