4th of July picnic eating tips
July 4th is fun, dont make it a drag by worrying about what your going to eat.
Keep these 5 tips in mind
- Eat small – don’t fill up the biggest plate with tons of food, keep it small and simple
- Share – easy way to save calories is to give them away, split a hamburger with somebody or give the last few bites to the dogs
- Eat protien first – save the casseroles for Thanksgiving, eat the vegatables instead
- Moderate – taste all the treats, try to sample something you like. Don’t pig out
- Drink smart – be accountable for the sodas and alchohol you drink, some cans are two servings, your body will burn all the alcohol first
Happy Birthday America
- Did Somebody Say it’s Picnic Time?! (simplyhike.co.uk)
- 7 Strategies for Low-Cal Holiday Feasting (lifescript.com)
- What about an indoor picnic? (douglasgreen.wordpress.com)
Posted on July 2, 2010, in Home, Nutrition Tips and tagged Alcohol, body fat, Children and Youth, Cooking, david nuckols, fat burning, fitness, food, get toned, guidlines, health, healthy food choice, Holidays, Home, july 4th, nutrition, party, personal trainer, Soft drink, sports medicine, Thanksgiving, tv and obesity, workout meal. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.