Motivate – Get Toned Bowling Green, KY
I believe that teaching and motivating Bowling Green is the answer to Kentucky’s own health crisis. By taking charge and inspiring individuals to be responsible for a standard of health, My hope is that in 10 years (2020) Kentucky will separate itself from the current Obesity epidemic that it faces.
- cook more healthfully and seek out fresh fruits and vegetables
- reduce sodium intake to 1,500 milligrams per day
- cut back on sugary sodas and beverages
- eat less saturated fat
- eat more seafood and low-fat dairy products
- 2hrs of physical activity week for adults and 1hr a day for our children
My goal is to motivate you to motivate someone else not by what you say, but by what you do. That is my mission, my purpose to teach exercise science so people can learn to burn body fat and get toned with ease .
Can you motivate someone to lose weight and get toned?
All of us can, if you will.
- Kentucky’s ‘Safeguarding Our Seniors’ Initiative is a Positive Step, Bowling Green Attorney Says (prweb.com)
- Kentucky USDA/Rural Housing Areas (kentuckyfirsttimehomebuyer.com)
- Bunning predicts Paul win in Ky. (politico.com)
Posted on June 17, 2010, in About Me, motivation, RESULTS and tagged Anderson Arena, Bowling Green, Dairy product, david nuckols, Democratic Party (United States), Epidemiology of obesity, fitness, Free throw, health, Home, Jack Conway, kentucky, Kentucky Educational Television, McDonald's, Mid-American Conference, Motivation, National Collegiate Athletic Association, obesity, Ohio, personal trainer, Physical exercise, Rand Paul, Ron Paul, Television advertisement, weight loss. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.